What's new

Poof in hand

Seriously Hamlet, every time you post, I want to run out and buy a hamster. Poof's little paws are killing me.

Oh, and I think the picture is very well done, too :) I prefer the color version of this one.
 
I also like Mr Poof better in full color...
 
I like the color better too, I think because there isn't much contrast in the B&W version. Great detail in Pouf, I wonder if I would've liked it better with the hand more in focus too or not. Nice picture, feel like I could reach out and pet him, too cute.
 
Thanks for the feedback, i was trying to go for that soft, gentle lighting. I personally love the bw, i'll experiment with the shadows and highlights a bit more.
 
I did another edit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom