Poppies

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went in search of some wild flowers today. Didn't find as many as I had hoped, but found one decent field. The wind was really blowing!! So it made it hard to get creative :confused:

63555140-L.jpg

63555151-L.jpg

63555157-L.jpg

63555162-L.jpg

63555165-L.jpg

These are brilliant Woody. Love the comp in these. Excellent my friend.:thumbup: :thumbup:
We are gonna give ourselves a bad name. You shooting flowers, and I was shooting birds...:lmao: :lol: :lmao: Is the lightside hurting you yet. :lol:

Chiller said:
These are brilliant Woody. Love the comp in these. Excellent my friend.:thumbup: :thumbup:
We are gonna give ourselves a bad name. You shooting flowers, and I was shooting birds...:lmao: :lol: :lmao: Is the lightside hurting you yet. :lol:
:lol:
No worries my friend. I think they're all too afraid to say anything :twisted:
And thanks :mrgreen:

OMG! these are awesome shots Woodsac!! Loving the first four.

Oh Woodsac, those shots are just stunning! I would sooo love to see in person a field of wildflowers like that. The colours are so vibrant.

Dude, these are dark.... im thinking body burried under the flowers?!..... na, ok i'v gone overboard there!.... but you do lightside as good as dark, so keep doing both.... just remember to counterbalance these (btw, awsome) flower shots by doing something hideously dark :lol: great shots buddy.

great shots!! all are really nice :thumbup:

Great shots Woody - brilliant colors and great compositions. The DOF seems to be right on for each shot too! Only thing that bothers me - wasn't there a cemetery or haunted old mansion anywhere on the road to this field of wildflowers?

These are ALL great. As I was scrolling down I was thinking, that's my fav, no that's my fav, no that one. They are all outstanding. I'm guessing there was some laying down and rolling in the dirt? :)

Thanks for all the kind words!
I'll make sure and *balance* my posts ;)

Yep, I was on my belly a lot, Laurie :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back