Reaction score
Website
animalpicture.free.fr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some poppies in a field

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Amazing... amazing colors and subject. The green backround is perfect. I like the two of them. Good work

The second one is very special.
I like it.

Dani.

Downright wonderful.
Photos to "bathe in" ... says who - unbeknowst by anyone here on the forum and even outside of it - simply loves this kind of green! ;)
And you created some wonderful reds in the flowers, and it is not easy to get a red flower right.
I don't understand the first photo ... the longer one with the bud only ... does it grow right through the flower of the shorter one?
My favourite is Photo 4 which no one before me could comment on since you only now put it up. ;)

Beautiful works of art, always looking forward to your post.

Wow. Those are some of the best flower shots I have ever seen.:thumbup: I love the depth of field in these. The last two are my choice picks.

I don't understand the first photo ... the longer one with the bud only ... does it grow right through the flower of the shorter one?

for the first picture, the stem crosses the petal, and it's why this poppy held my attention ;)

but I don't understand and don't know how it arrived...

a picture take by my father
f6087fcd00.jpg

and a making of
0fb4669745.jpg

nice shots, really like the colors... i like the 4th shot posted the best, and always love the "making of..." captures... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back