Popping in

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Greetings all:D

It's been a long time and I just wanted everyone to know I'm doing fine.

Still have not found a place yet that I want to hang my hat, but that will come. Been putting in long hours at work, although I have been managing to sneak in a few pictures here and there:mrgreen: . As soon as I can get established I will be online.

I sure do miss this place and all who dwell here. Caught some time at the moment to try and get caught up.

Cheers:cheers:

John!!!!! Great to hear from you!!!! We've been waiting and waiting and waiting...it's been an awful long 2 months!

oh...my...gosh!!! so good to read you and see the dog... i'll be dang'd i have missed you, boy...

get your rear back here....

( glad to see you....welcome back.... dont be a stranger....)

HOLY CRAP!! WHERE IN THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DUDE! YOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND ALMOST EVERYDAY. THIS IS GREAT NEWS...NOW I CAN SLEEP EASY :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR US!!!!

DAMN GLAD TO SEE THIS POST, AS YOU MIGHT IMAGINE :lmao:

Hey man... soo cool to see you. Hope you get back on here soon. Cant not wait to see your stuff.

Hey there!! :D Thanks so much for checking in, as you can see we've all been wondering how you've been!

So glad to hear you're doing well. Tell us about your adventures when you have time, okay? :hug::

Another one here glad to hear you're back. It's good to know that you're at least that much closer to being on here soooo much more again. :D:D:D

Welcome back! :D

Most reactions

Back