Popular british pubs

flyingseale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How about a few images depicting traditional british pub names. I'll make a start.

DSC_0018-800.jpg

now thats just cruel, I mean to use the word PUB in a thread title then to dash my hopes.

Still its a good shot of a Red Lion, I mean White Hart

Cool idea!
Do you mean this to become a whole series of photos illustrating the most common English pub names, flyingseale, then it would be one for the Photo Themes. In that case I could go through my archives and try to find an anchor, for example... ;).

Nice white hart ... there should be a pic of a white hart among mine somewhere, too ... as print, taken in the before-digital-times.

IMG_1472.jpg

"...The trails can be picked up near to Rhoscolyn church, where a path extends out to a Coastguard watchtower. From there a gentle path can be taken down hill towards the sandy bay of Rhoscolyn beach, before returning back to the church along the narrow road past the White Eagle pub" <unquote>

J

Cool idea!
Do you mean this to become a whole series of photos illustrating the most common English pub names, flyingseale, then it would be one for the Photo Themes. In that case I could go through my archives and try to find an anchor, for example... ;).
It would make sense to move it there. Can you do that for me?

Most reactions

Back