portfolio shoot

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what does anyone think about this shot. It was my first 'play' with digital effects. let me know
IMG_4579_3.jpg

IMG_4485_3copy.jpg

I would say on the 1st one to blur the lighting effects more and lower the opacity so it looks more natural.

Otherwise, very nice.

Love the 2nd one.

Not a big fan of the post processing on #1 but #2 is very well done, good work!

#1 isn't very flattering to the model at all. Her head looks all stretched. Also, you've lost the definition of the edge of her blouse. :)

I'm having problems seeing the full image all together on my little monitor, so I can't get the full effect. Can you provide a smaller version?

I have a feeling that she has some really amazing eyes, I would tend to empasize those over the lips. If you happen to do this, please post I would be very curious to see the results.

I don't really like how pale the model looks in #1. However, I LOVE what you did with #2. She looks amazing in that photo.

I have a feeling that she has some really amazing eyes, I would tend to empasize those over the lips. If you happen to do this, please post I would be very curious to see the results.

Hi sarah, yes you are right she does have amazing eyes and I'll go thru' my shoot to post some different shots to you. For this shot however, I really wanted to try a kind of 'pop art' kind of look, thats why the effect is so dramatic and the lips are emphasised on the pale face. This is not a shot I would try and sell to a client it was just a different look I was playing with and I was curious to know other peoples thoughts. Thanks so much for your feedback. Again I'll post some different shots of her soon. :lovey:

Most reactions

Back