What's new

Portrait Lens suggestions, given current collection

At one point of time, I was seriously thinking about getting some manual focus lens simply because of the cost. What I did was tried manual focus with what I had at that time and decided manual focus in general is not for me in normal photography. I still use manual focus for macro and product photos.

Of course, your miles may vary, but I am sure I will miss a lot of shots if I use a manual focus lens.

As for portraiture, if I have enough room, I personally prefer a longer telephoto lens. I like the result of 200mm @f/4 than 85mm @f/1.8 or f/2.0.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom