Portrait of a Woman (not nude..but in bra)

mrshaleyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I'm new here, and I'm a beginner photographer. I've been taking pictures of people in my house, or on location, and I need lots of C&C and information! This is a girl I did pictures of the other day, and I wanted to hear some feedback.

Thanks so much!
Haley

Valencia-76-1.jpg

Cool idea, but for me it's too much saturation. Almost looks like the bra was drawn on in MS Paint.

It looks like it was a black bra that he changed to red. Not a clean Photoshop.

#1 I'm not a "he"
#2 I didn't use photoshop to do the black and white/color

Maybe I should have just kept the rose colored?

Holy Oversaturated Red Channel, Batman!!!!!

full colour is alot better..for the half b&w i reckon u need to desaturate it a little..the red is toooooo strong

sorry for my broken english~ & i'm just newbie

"would be better if focus at her eyes then shoulder... :blushing:"

Ahhh. You need to do better job selecting the non red. Your first pic had some black spot on the side of the bra.

sorry for my broken english~ & i'm just newbie

"would be better if focus at her eyes then shoulder... :blushing:"

+! :thumbup:

skieur

Nice shot of a beautiful girl. Love the color one. The black and white color select doesnt do anything for me anymore.

how about all b&w, i think i would like that. but for what you have posted here, the color one is MUCH better.

My suggestion is to go bw that's it. Also there is severe jpeg artifact's on her forearm I'm kinda surprised no one else mentioned it, huh. I haven't checked your exif data, but if you can shoot in raw instead of jpg I would do that pronto ;)

Most reactions

Back