Portrait of Alice

Don't touch a thing!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Excellent! I'm trying to decide if a slightly higher shooting position would have been a good thing or not, but really nice, regardless!!

Really love how you captured this shot. Beautiful dog.

This one and the one of her in the field of wildflowers should be printed large and displayed all over the place :) and sold.

I see you used the 30d for this one. Are you still having issues with the 60d?
So wonderful that you consistently produce with relatively dated equipment. I'm always impressed with your work.

Thanks all!
Excellent! I'm trying to decide if a slightly higher shooting position would have been a good thing or not, but really nice, regardless!!
Thanks John, she is sitting on a landing and I'm sitting in a chair so she doesn't suspect things, I'll try standing a bit next time but I suspect she will get up as soon as I do ;) lol
This one and the one of her in the field of wildflowers should be printed large and displayed all over the place :) and sold.

I see you used the 30d for this one. Are you still having issues with the 60d?
So wonderful that you consistently produce with relatively dated equipment. I'm always impressed with your work.

Thanks Jaca and wow! Thanks for noticing I'm using the 30D ;) Yep the 60D blew it's shutter again at the beginning of June, unfortunately "life" got in the way, I couldn't justify the repair until we had the new roof on the house so I have been using the 30D all summer! On the upside the roof is done and I'll be putting the 60D in for repair now and will have it for the birds when all the leaves drop from the trees ;)

Another beautiful shot and agree on the POTM nomination :icon_albino:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back