portrait phtography

看到中文的名字就一定要进来看看...HEHE
正如这些大家说的,泡泡的确是为照片增色了不少!

I will translate for you SonicAdvDX .....

I came in because I saw Chinese name....HEHE
Like everybody's comments, The bubbles are great for pic!

Appreciate that, Goowha. It showed up on my computer as this...

看到中文的名字就一定要进来看看...HEHE
正如这些大家说的,泡泡的确是为照片增色了不少!

Just a bunch of question marks. I need to download the Chinese/Japanese language patch...

SonicAdvDX said:
Appreciate that, Goowha. It showed up on my computer as this...

看到中文的名字就一定要进来看看...HEHE
正如这些大家说的,泡泡的确是为照片增色了不少!

Just a bunch of question marks. I need to download the Chinese/Japanese language patch...

God..........I forgot that your system's language patch has no Chinese edition........sorry That's my fault

i also came in because i saw a chinese name...

i would like to see the pictures of the bubbles——
sounds cool. but the link is gone...

Pssst.... Thomas....this thread is from almost 3 years ago. :)

oh no thats just my HTB. (husband to be) for all you losers who dont know. hes a rockstar, but one day he shall be mine....oh yes. he shall.

oh no thats just my HTB. (husband to be) for all you losers who dont know. hes a rockstar, but one day he shall be mine....oh yes. he shall.

Anyone ever noticed how it's okay for a girl to 'have a guy' and the guy to be 'hers', but it's not so socially acceptable when a guy 'has a girl' and the girl is 'his'. Because then he's a womanizer.

Ah, the things I notice in a pointlessly revived thread. Seriously, where'd the OP go? I wonder what ever happened to him...

ive never had a problem with a guy saying "shes my girl". its okay when youre referring to them as your spouse not your property.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back