Portrait session in the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these would be more appealing if there wasn't the constant emphasis on her breasts in every shot.

Ummmm...she has them....the "emphasis" is coming from your end I would say...

One way to help people who feel awkward is to photograph them from a bit farther away, with a longer focal length lens; this gives them more "space", and you are outside of their space, so they are not directly reacting to you, another person who is within their space. The difference between shooting from 7 feet and 20 feet is tremendous.

I think these would be more appealing if there wasn't the constant emphasis on her breasts in every shot.

The "emphasis" is on your end IMO, since it was not done through the focus point, composition, or poses.

Yes, she has them. Apparently something the women in your life lack, since you are unable to contain yourself on a public forum. What exactly would you have preferred? That I photoshop them out?

By C&C I did not mean Creep & Churlish.

Hey no big deal. I posted a photo and everyone noticed that the breasts had a slightly bluish tint.

The "emphasis" is on your end IMO, since it was not done through the focus point, composition, or poses.

Yes, she has them. Apparently something the women in your life lack, since you are unable to contain yourself on a public forum. What exactly would you have preferred? That I photoshop them out?

By C&C I did not mean Creep & Churlish.

A remarkably hostile and tasteless response to a comment that was meant in the most neutral way..
I showed your response to my wife and she wondered why I would even bother with people like you - and, of course, she was right.

I did quote it so that when you realize how much of a total A*hole you seem, you won't be able to delete your words.

Lew

This is a perfect example why I never start threads here any more. When trolls start threads they reach 10+ pages of feedback and no one even realizes that the OP never logged on after their initial post. When established members create threads it turns into a pissing match.

Your post was inappropriate, regardless of the intent. I am sorry for any ill will that may have been caused; however, your post shifted the entire thread's focus to an unrelated (and incorrect) statement.

Thanks to those who provided constructive feedback before the thread went off topic!

Let me get this straight.

I say something about the poses, other people make remarks.
Then, without asking what I meant, you attack me personally - and bringing my family into it -
And you portray yourself to be the aggrieved party?

Well, let me even things up a bit.
You are a malignant fool, not even adult enough to admit when you've made a mistake and stupid enough to think that others can't see you for what you are.

I wish you exactly the future that you deserve.

You know Lew (The_Traveler), I have to disagree with you that there was a "constant emphasis on her breasts." Seriously man---that is ALL coming from YOUR END. She's a 20-something year old woman, shown standing, in half-body poses for the most part. She HAS BREASTS!! Dude, your comment makes you look like a Puritan from the 1680's...

What would you like the photographer to have done?? Have the woman strap her breasts down flat, so she looks like a boy who is running away to join the Army? Pose with her arms crossed across her chest? Drape herself in a burka??? Christ on a Cracker man...

WOMEN HAVE BREASTS. Get used to it! As I wrote in MY first response to this thread, the "emphasis on her breasts" was coming from your own, puritanical, old-man type of view. This is the 21st century Lew. NONE of the frames, not even ONE of them, showed any cleavage. She is a young woman. She has breasts. Have you been living under a rock there or what? Seriously, your cheap shot, drive-by insult was off base, and a reflection of you own mind's creation. Can we help it that **you** and ***your mind*** mentally zeroed in on her t*+$???

Seriously Lew (aka The_Traveler), the way you have responded in this thread is/was not helpful. At ALL. You are the one who deserves a dressing down...

- and bringing my family into it -

Pot, kettle...

I apologize if this seems overly astringent, but you need to get over yourself and are in desperate need of a reality check. You preach about victimization and malignancy, yet you are inordinately blind towards your own belligerent words. Congratulations on being the first to make my ignore list in the many years I have been a member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back