portrait taken with SB600, need your help to improve

shingfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is from my second portrait section.....please comment on the lighting, color, and crop....or anything else that you can think of....be as picky as possible so that i can learn from your experience...thanks

419950561_12592cf108_o.jpg

very well done....i would be inclined to crop off the dead space at left and make it a square format. there is a tiny little curve shine on the bottom edge of her nose to clone out, but other than that...lovely shot...what is your set up with the flash?

thanks a lot for the constructive comment......yes......i crop it to 4x6 for printing to put in album...but i guess as you said a square crop might work better.....or someone suggested that i move the arms further left to fill the space...lol :p

the setup was a relatively beginner setup......two flashes (the one on the right at 1/1 and the one on the left at 1/4).....one on the right and one on the left...45 degree at the subject about 1.5m away........both were direct flash with diffuser in front to soften the light.....i'll post a picture of my setup on my next session in 2 weeks with another friend

Most reactions

Back