What's new

Portraits (5 PICS)

Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Let me know what you think of these photos! I used a Nikon D70, the shutterspeed and Aperature I can't re-call.

Taylor8.jpg


TaylorBlack2.jpg


Taylor2.jpg


TaylorEdited2.jpg


TaylorEditedPrint.jpg


I know most of these are very blown out, i did use a diffuser over my flash. It was new and im guessing it didnt work to well.

Im a photography student at the AIFL and I am looking for some advice.
​
 
nice shots, I like the compositions, but you need some softer lighting.. umbrellas and a meter.. where is your school? You are so lucky to be studying photography., hope you like it.

Also, if you open your pics with the Nikon software.. picture projet, It will tell you all of your exposure information., and its a great tool for quick editing.
 
Thank you. I know I do, I had a diffuser, but as you can see it did not difuse very well. I honestly don't know what happend. My school is in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Thank you so much for the advice! I will keep that in mind about the nikon software.
 
Welcome to TPF brittany!
Some nice shots here.
My advice would be to move your model more forward so the shadows fall well below her and off the BG (2m/6ft. approx. from BG) and I would avoid cutting the top of her head off.

Nice start tho. would love to see some of your future work here. :)
 
Great shots Brittany. Love the composition in all of these. Very well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom