What's new

Portraits from the weekend.

RubyMagic

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
Berea, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you know, I have been working on my portrait taking skills. I'm working very hard on it and this weekend I think I finally got some results. These photo's were taken on a farm in Berea, KY with my girlfriend.

Tell me what you think and dont hesitate to criticize.


1-9.jpg


2-9.jpg


3-8.jpg


4-6.jpg


5-4.jpg


6-4.jpg


7-4.jpg


8-4.jpg


9-4.jpg
 
What sort of a lens were you using? The last four seem to have some perspective distortion.
 
Number 5 is my favourite here, good perspective. Also interested in the lens used, 24mm roughly i'm guessing (for the hell of it). Like the perspective more in number 4 more but unsure about the pose/position.
 
I like 3 but 4 is the best pose for me but ruined as she has her feet cut off. (must be painful!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom