Post a picture of yourself

My other hobby:
11115776_10204952648430428_3424748598395899059_o_by_danostergren-d8tc65m.jpg

I would have loved to get into long boarding, but I am in the wrong area! :(

I decided to go ahead and have a little mini session done of my son and I as sort of a.. maternity/mommy & me mother's day gift to myself a few weeks ago. My son literally jumped in the lake at the start of the session. For real. He ran off and immediately into the water before she even snapped the first frame. Sooo he's soaking wet in every picture. lol She looked at me with this "OMG WHAT DO WE DO???" face and I was just like.. lets just roll with it! This is him. This is SO him. She did a great job of hiding the fact that half of my body was soaked from holding him I think in the edits. My belly has grown so much in just the last 3-4 weeks though, its crazy! 36 weeks today. The one of him with the huge smile is not my favorite of me.. but I HAD to pick it. He's too freaking adorable in it <3

WEB mommy(1).jpg WEB mommy(2).jpg WEB mommy(3).jpg WEB mommy(4).jpg WEB mommy(5).jpg WEB mommy(6).jpg

Attachments

• CBC_8545.jpg
    CBC_8545.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 126
  • CBC_8545.jpg
    CBC_8545.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 110
I tried to share a more recent belly photo.. but it showed twice, and weirdly as attached files and I don't know how to fix it. I quit. :)

I decided to go ahead and have a little mini session done of my son and I as sort of a.. maternity/mommy & me mother's day gift to myself a few weeks ago. My son literally jumped in the lake at the start of the session. For real. He ran off and immediately into the water before she even snapped the first frame. Sooo he's soaking wet in every picture. lol She looked at me with this "OMG WHAT DO WE DO???" face and I was just like.. lets just roll with it! This is him. This is SO him. She did a great job of hiding the fact that half of my body was soaked from holding him I think in the edits. My belly has grown so much in just the last 3-4 weeks though, its crazy! 36 weeks today. The one of him with the huge smile is not my favorite of me.. but I HAD to pick it. He's too freaking adorable in it <3

View attachment 101066 View attachment 101067 View attachment 101068 View attachment 101069 View attachment 101070 View attachment 101071

You and the photos look beautiful!!! Great job! :)

You and the photos look beautiful!!! Great job! :)

Thank you. I used a local photographer for me and my son and I took the one in the blue dress. lol Timer ftw!

form > function

Most reactions

New Topics

Back