Post a picture of yourself

My friend Madison (the guy I often photograph with the giant beard) took this last year during one of our photo shoots, but only recently had the film developed. I most certainly don't have a beard that size anymore.
danosized_by_danostergren-db66j3d.jpg
Wow, some serious beard there my brother. Is that a Fuji wide Instax? I just bought the Fuji SP2 printer. Pretty fun little printer.
Thanks! It's muuuuch shorter now lol. Probably going to get most of it taken off this week too.

It's an instax; not sure what model though. I borrow it from my friend sometimes when I want some polaroid shots of my higher profile portrait subjects.

I need to get some head shots (more like promo shots) done pretty badly. I work a lot of trade shows and seminars and the promoters always ask for head shots to put on the fliers, but I don't have anything I'm happy with so I send them pictures of me cutting hair, then I'm the only idiot on the flier not looking at the camera. A few times a year I'm like "screw it, I'll get some decent ones myself" and then I uncomfortably sit in front of the camera and get a few selfies where I'm thinking so hard about my face that it just doesn't look natural. I tried it again today. I'm hiring someone to do a better job as soon as my braces come off and I can smile.
3G7A4109-2.jpg

^ hahaha... uhhhhh. hmmmm....

My friend Madison (the guy I often photograph with the giant beard) took this last year during one of our photo shoots, but only recently had the film developed. I most certainly don't have a beard that size anymore.
danosized_by_danostergren-db66j3d.jpg
Wow, some serious beard there my brother. Is that a Fuji wide Instax? I just bought the Fuji SP2 printer. Pretty fun little printer.
Thanks! It's muuuuch shorter now lol. Probably going to get most of it taken off this week too.

It's an instax; not sure what model though. I borrow it from my friend sometimes when I want some polaroid shots of my higher profile portrait subjects.

Instax Mini. Prints are about the size of a business card. The Instax 210 (and the latest version, the 300) is the larger camera and takes the wide film.

Page 420. It's obligatory that I post on this page.

We had a Wigs n' Wine party yesterday.

My brain went to wigs in the wine! And I have no idea why it went there!!! :biglaugh:
Looks like fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back