Post a picture of yourself

Figured this would be a good place to start posting

14vh56s.jpg

2jg42va.jpg

2ef2p9c.jpg

:) yup.

I was fooling around in my studio trying to "dial it in..." and picked up an empty picture frame just for a little DOF check... kind of like the result event though this was really no more than a test pic.

p1056678134-4.jpg

My look is always changing. I still have the Triumph, but the mohawk and nose ring are gone.
2484151340_6c5016aa90_b.jpg

And then until recently I had a big beard. I started to remove it but then changed my mind partway through.
3028512381_a48b888f10_o.jpg

This is probably the closest to what I look like today, but the hair is a bit longer these days.
2715875508_b22267b12e_b.jpg

From a recent trip out to shoot here in Holland. My boyfriend took it, so that's why the bottom of my right foot is missing. :mrgreen: He's an I.T. guy..not a photographer.

web.jpg

Only picture I could find at the moment of what I look like now. I realize I'm not looking at the camera.:razz: And the strap is from the camera. This was taken at the end of the night after my school's Christmas Ball/Formal

NightPhotos084.jpg

And yeah, the mirror was dirty. I blame my mom. Hahal

My 12 y/o son took this with my Nikon L5 P&S. The B/W was his doing -- I think the kid shows promise ...

Attachments

• $me.jpg
    $me.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 110
Hey Matt. Cool pic. Must alert my sister to this thread. She thought you were your granny!!! :D You positively fooled her with your avatar pic!

Copy+of+IMG_1055.jpg

That's me! Took this just last week and just beat my big "swell up". (I'm 8.5 months prego!) I decided that I needed a shot of me on my website to be more personable. My husband thinks its "hot":heart:. I just think its quirky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back