Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Nikon FM, 35mm F/2 D, TriX pushed 1 stop. HC110 B, Rapid Fixer, Epson V800

Disconnect / conntect?
Disconnect.jpg

Last edited:
Nikon F, Nikkor 55 f3.5 pre AI, Tri-X. Not positive but @pixmedic may like this, I think his wife collects them? This one had a price tag of $850 if I recall correctly. This lens really shines close up, distance, eh... so so.

Ideal
Ideal.jpg

Nikon F, Nikkor 55 f3.5 pre AI, Tri-X. Not positive but @pixmedic may like this, I think his wife collects them? This one had a price tag of $850 if I recall correctly. This lens really shines close up, distance, eh... so so.

Ideal
View attachment 154193

per the Wife:
~1870's ish. its basically a white, and later a white rotary treadle machine.
also basically the same as a frister and rossmann of the same time period.
$850 is egregious.
IF its MINT...AND has the bentwood case (also MINT) MAYBE $400-$500.
this one has a lot of wear on the deck and wheel,
decals look like they have some fading, lifter bar is worn, and the nose plate is pretty worn on the sides. so..not mint by a long shot.
its a rare bird, sure...but you can get near identical models in white and frister&rossmann for less than half that price and actually own a machine that has a name people will actually recognize.

its pretty though.

on an unrelated note, i think your horizon is tilted.

Pardon my mistake. For a moment I though I am on Kijiji. :bouncingsmileys:

Ideal
View attachment 154193

per the Wife:
~1870's ish. its basically a white, and later a white rotary treadle machine.
also basically the same as a frister and rossmann of the same time period.
$850 is egregious.
IF its MINT...AND has the bentwood case (also MINT) MAYBE $400-$500.
this one has a lot of wear on the deck and wheel,
decals look like they have some fading, lifter bar is worn, and the nose plate is pretty worn on the sides. so..not mint by a long shot.
its a rare bird, sure...but you can get near identical models in white and frister&rossmann for less than half that price and actually own a machine that has a name people will actually recognize.

its pretty though.

on an unrelated note, i think your horizon is tilted.
It's tilted because when framing, lined up with base.

Shooting through 1830's lead glass. Man, I am a sucker for lead glass. Every time I see it, I got to shoot through it. I intentionally left the exterior brick, window edge in the frame, to connect the viewer with the anomalies of lead glass.

Nikon F, Nikkor micro 55 f3.5 Pre AI, TriX 400. f/8 @ 1/1000s, Epson V800
1800 Courthouse.jpg

2. Side view. Not as rippled but more reflective. Different window.
1800 side view.jpg

Last edited:
Shooting through 1830's lead glass. Man, I am a sucker for lead glass. Every time I see it, I got to shoot through it. I intentionally left the exterior brick, window edge in the frame, to connect the viewer with the anomalies of lead glass.

Interesting effect, good subject as well.

Interesting effect, good subject as well.
Thanks bud. If I ever printed #1, I'd probably crop out the brick edge.

Sewer Ladder. Nikon FM, 35 f/2D, Acros 100, HC 110 h

Sewer Ladder.jpg

I did everything I knew how to eliminate the fishing line in camera. I am happy with result of a goal to illuminate a subject on film while trying to eliminate highlights and create a floating effect. Unfortunately, I burned through three images on film to study. I had to post process but it was minimal. Spot, drop 2 stop, focus, and make sure you +2 stop and/or bracket. The fishing line was virtually invisible. I have so much to learn. I am such a bad photographer.

float keys.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back