Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Cant afford scans right now so these are just phone photos taken while on a light table. The black splotch is the reflection from the overhead light
391507B3-2D1B-40C3-8BB3-EAC92EE3507E.jpg
DFE44786-7ECC-4C3F-9F60-04B24D578BEC.jpg
EB600388-E0D8-4633-8038-1B04BC65754A.jpg

For negs, the exposures/development are quite nice. They all seem soft. For me the softness works in #3, but not in #1.

probably from taking pics of the negative on my phone while theyre in plastic sleeves. Or its possible she moved or my new Fresnel screen screwed me on focus.

I rather like the first one. Perhaps you could have paid her more to get a better smile.[emoji6]

I am not sure that sharpness is much of an issue with portraits of young lasses. Back in the day, portrait photographers used special soft focus lenses on purpose.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

Nikon F, Nikkor 55 f/3.5, FP4+. I didn't expect this to come out, pleasantly surprised. Very small hummingbird moth.

Hummoth.jpg

For negs, the exposures/development are quite nice. They all seem soft. For me the softness works in #3, but not in #1.

probably from taking pics of the negative on my phone while theyre in plastic sleeves. Or its possible she moved or my new Fresnel screen screwed me on focus.
I'm calling the sleeves.

At the tractor show. Ilford FP4+ shot at box speed, developed in Ilfolsol 3, Ilford Rapid Fix. wet scanned on Epson V800. Fujifilm GA645ZI

View attachment 161275

Some sort of troop transport tank?
@Gary A. got it. It had many duties, designed by Studebaker. They also had an amphibious version. The Marines used the non A model in Iwo Jima and Okinawa to haul everything from artillery to injured soldiers. It could go where Jeeps couldn't. The Army used it for much of the same and was good in the snow. There is a lot online about it.

Nikon F, 35F2D, TriX. #1 son. He was on leave for a couple weeks. Met up with him and his family in Ann Arbor for a prime rib dinner at Weber's. This was shot in front of the Big House. He is leaving today, kind of bummed to say the least.

#1 Son.
Son1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back