Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Isolette?

No sir, not square right? Nikon FM / 50-135mm f/3.5 ais, T-max 100. 55mm f/5.6, 125s, ISO 100, hand held. Slight crop to get rid of scan frame mark.

Isolette?

No sir, not square right? Nikon FM / 50-135mm f/3.5 ais, T-max 100. 55mm f/5.6, 125s, ISO 100, hand held. Slight crop to get rid of scan frame mark.

Well, to be fair, you could have cropped it from a square ;)

I'll be scanning some film tonight - woot! :boogie: And developing/scanning some more this weekend.

Isolette?

I'll be scanning some film tonight - woot! :boogie: And developing/scanning some more this weekend.
Isolette?

Here is a very recent one. Ektar 100, 120. Used my laser and a my cell phone flash light, lady that worked there held it for me. Part of my Hedgcoe finding color project. Came out way different than I expected, I didn't think it would expose as it was pretty dark in there but it came out. What do you think @Gary A. ? I was inspired by @limr's holga color shots, her image's are very inspiring to me, I visit her flickr images quite often.

ISOEKTAR.jpg

Last edited:
Isolette?

Isolette?

Here is a very recent one. Ektar 100, 120. Used my laser and a my cell phone flash light, lady that worked there held it for me. Part of my Hedgcoe finding color project. Came out way different than I expected, I didn't think it would expose as it was pretty dark in there but it came out. What do you think @Gary A. ? I was inspired by @limr's holga color shots, her image's are very inspiring to me, I visit her flickr images quite often.

View attachment 134002

Beautiful color. It looks like to dancers twirling in midair.

Isolette?

Isolette?

View attachment 134002

Beautiful color. It looks like to dancers twirling in midair.
That's what I seen as well. Thanks!

Strangers in the dark....

Short roll. Nikon FM, T-Max 100, no yellow filter, compare to light meter. Confirmed, still underexposed with light meter at dead center. Next short roll, set ISO at 75, change short roll and add ISO 50. Hand held meter confirms on digital at reasonable amount with same lens.

Jan15113e.jpg

Isolette?

Isolette?

View attachment 134002
I really like this. What I don't like is that it came out different than expected. I have found that careful spot metering on the principal subject, often adds a stop or two in low light. The blooms remind me of Whirling Dervishes. Fuchsias are very interesting plants.

Strangers in the dark....

Short roll. Nikon FM, T-Max 100, no yellow filter, compare to light meter. Confirmed, still underexposed with light meter at dead center. Next short roll, set ISO at 75, change short roll and add ISO 50. Hand held meter confirms on digital at reasonable amount with same lens.

View attachment 134203
Some very slight burning in on that right column and this image is nailed. Concrete can be terribly imposing and generates a sense of strength.

01-032e.jpg
Well, I finally developed a roll (of 2) of the porta 400 and 160 I shot with my mentor that moved to Arizona. Camera Canon T70

I held off developing it because he was going to walk me through it. Great guy but I thought he lost patience with me. Come to find out he is really messed up from many years of Marine battle and bad medication. I was taken back by his last visit. Man, he was really MF'ing me on this shoot so I thought these pics would be horrible but not bad as I thought. He has that Marine way of getting you to do it his way. I love the guy and talk to him daily, he is a great guy but is not getting the best care on his medications, IMO. My brother (ex- dav officer) hooked him up with the best. This week he was way better and said my brother was a gift from God. Every shot I took with him was Honorable. This one is my favorite.

@astroNikon style and instruction has really helped me better. Steve makes me think and slow down. He knows I tend to be pre-mature exposure actuater.

Most reactions

Back