Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Nice set, especially No.1 for me.

My most recent roll is from about 1978. I digitized my shots So I could pp them. As 1 hour photo doesn’t do a very good job. Thought you folks would get a kick out of seeing a few examples of me and my old Argus C3 brick. Which I still have.

Attachments

• IMG_1036.jpeg
    IMG_1036.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1039.jpeg
    IMG_1039.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Nice set, especially No.1 for me.
I miss my old film days. But I don’t miss the cost of development. Plus, no space for a dark room. So…..digita.

Last edited:
Photo walk with the F5 yesterday, lenses used are either 17-35mm f2.8 or 105mm f2.8 VR Macro with Portra 160 film.

West Indian Jasmine by Tursiops, on Flickr

Feral by Tursiops, on Flickr

Remembrance by Tursiops, on Flickr
A nice set, but the shot of the feral kitty is really a standout for me. He's watching you with interest, both ears up, and the subtle colors along with those green eyes are beautiful. Nicely captured!

I agree with Terri. The cat radiates Intense. Lovely.

A nice set, but the shot of the feral kitty is really a standout for me. He's watching you with interest, both ears up, and the subtle colors along with those green eyes are beautiful. Nicely captured!
I agree with Terri. The cat radiates Intense. Lovely.
Many thanks - I have to admit I was really happy with the feline shot, he was really quite striking - half his tail gone, injuries and roughed up fur with those really piercing green eyes which were really glaring at me.
Thankfully he looked well fed though !

I've been more than satisfied with the Minolta AF cameras I have; the 9xi, 7 and 9; however there's been a lot of talk at the Minolta Maxxum forum about how handy, and full featured, the small Maxxum 5 is. It'd been a while since I bought any new ones, so I ordered one from Ebay for $45.00. Sure enough it's small, handy and full featured; even with the slightly discolored pentaprism these models suffer. Ran a roll of Fujifilm400 through it using the acquired AF28-80 and my AF75-300 "plastic fantastic", just taking random shots under different light
000706270001.l.jpg
000706270002.l.jpg
000706270021.l.jpg
000706270026.l.jpg
000706270028.l.jpg
000706270031.l.jpg
ing. Received the scans today and was pleasantly surprised at the Pic quality the little camera provides. Next time, I'll be using a better film; the camera rates it.

Shots have turned out well, sharp and good metering, especially on the lamp.

Not familiar with this model or Minolta generally but have a friend who swears by their X700.

Nice and sharp.

Trying to get back at it. Going to try to dust off one from the shelf that I have never shot before each month. For January, Konica Autoreflex T4 with it's Hexanon 50. FP4 D76 1:1

K-1-010es.jpg

.... winter sunset shot through a frosted front porch window.

K-1-012es.jpg

Most reactions

Back