Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

I was suppose to have a shoot last week but the girl had to cancel. We were going to try using my 8.25" JMI Barrel lens with my strobes.

My wife sat in for me and we got two photos. Unfortunately she looks surprised in both of them and would kill me if I posted them. We set up the shot, turned out all the lights, counted to 3 and triggered the strobe by hand. It worked great

After we switched to my lens in shutter and tried out the wireless flash trigger with it. That worked great too. Not my best photo but I am happy that it worked like it should

Porta. 35mm

20160917_173359-01.jpeg

I was suppose to have a shoot last week but the girl had to cancel. We were going to try using my 8.25" JMI Barrel lens with my strobes.

My wife sat in for me and we got two photos. Unfortunately she looks surprised in both of them and would kill me if I posted them. We set up the shot, turned out all the lights, counted to 3 and triggered the strobe by hand. It worked great

After we switched to my lens in shutter and tried out the wireless flash trigger with it. That worked great too. Not my best photo but I am happy that it worked like it should

Your a lucky chap

Your a lucky chap

Thank you sir!

Always wanted a split window VW

That takes me back to a day where I took fellow photographers out to a shoot one of my play grounds. None brought models and were under the false impression I was their model.

That takes me back to a day where I took fellow photographers out to a shoot one of my play grounds. None brought models and were under the false impression I was their model.

:aiwebs_016: What did you end up doing?

Canon T70, 10 year old expired Fuji Superia 400. Sorry for being such a noob but I did the best I could from you tube. I messed up in the blix stage? I am not sure but on the other awful photos on the roll, I trust a little gaffers tape and distilled water will help. I think color is easier to process than B & W, I am probably wrong but I found it easier other than getting the feeling of cancer setting into my tissue.

T70EXFuj400 (1)s.jpg

T70EXFuj400(2)s.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back