Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Shot these in 1987, downtown St. Louis, K1000, 50mm, Tri-X, Ilford ID-11, made contact sheet.

Printed last week, Ilford 500H cold-light head, Rodenstock 50mm, Ilford 8x10 glossy RC, Dektol 1:3, Epson V700.

7z7kDho.jpg

B3xnWYj.jpg

m2kkVBp.jpg

These are sweet webstang.

Manual focus is an art form which I have yet to mastered! This one I kind of missed focus on the ring but decided to keep it because of her expression. They were just having fun.

Pentax 645nii, Pentax 67 90mm f2.8, Portra 400.

857690010007.JPG

Yes, the ring isn't as sharp as necessary to emphasize that's the point of the image, but it's still a terrific candid. I'm betting they will love this one!

Yes, the ring isn't as sharp as necessary to emphasize that's the point of the image, but it's still a terrific candid. I'm betting they will love this one!

I haven't heard back from them. No news is good news! :D

The Harsimus Cemetery in Jersey City, NJ. The picture isn't straight because the ground has sunk toward the north, and the retaining wall is in danger of... well... not retaining.

This is from a roll of TMax 400 that I used as a test roll in a Minolta SR-T 201 that I picked up at a stoop sale, with a very nice 45mm MD Rokkor-X f/2. I don't normally like TMax, but I might have to revise my opinion.

Angel-SRT201-TMAX.jpg

Minolta Maxxum 9, 70-210 Beercan, Portra 400. Not to excited by the development nor the scan. Not sure if it's correct but this is what I came up with. C41 Press kit, Canoscan 8800F. I may send off my next rolls to compare. I still have 3 rolls of Portra 400 to do.

Austin tree 10-17.jpg

15 years out of date Fuji Sensia slide film developed by my 90 year old Leica friend, i can't believe how well it's come out but my friend is a expert with slide film it probably helps when you have been developing it for over 50 years
Well Dressing, Well dressing - Wikipedia

085-XL.jpg

102-XL.jpg

Nikon FM, 50mm 1.8 AIS, Acros 100. First attempt at panning with film camera, not the greatest but worth exploring more.

39980010-02.jpeg

Not the best picture on the roll, but definitely my favourite. Because Maxie is an amazing, intelligent, and curious cat. And this is a characteristic pose. Ilford HP5+ 400, Minolta XD11 with MD Rokkor-X 50mm f/1.4.
Maxie-XD11-HP5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back