Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Hey Guys, first post on this forum so here goes!

My fav from my recent travels to the Amalfi Coast - shot with Olympus OM1n (portra 160). Let me know what you think, thanks Tom.
Sorrento Cigar.jpg

Nikon F5 - AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f2.8

Unexpected effect of the clouds on the car roof...
35.jpg

...but it had just been polished.
27.jpg

Bosham Church, parts of which date to soon after 1066. Was trying to get a late day shot with long shadows and quite happy how this one turned out.

Olympus OM-3ti Zuiko 28mm F2 Portra 160 (by accident..)

1.jpg

Just got a new roll done. Taken with a Canon AE-1 with Kodak ProImage 100 film. Multiple lenses

Mt St Helens
Broadhead007185-R1-007-2.jpg

Flowers at Mt. St Helens
Broadhead007185-R1-013-5.jpg

Some guy at Owens Beach
Broadhead007185-R1-023-10.jpg

Mt Rainier
Broadhead007185-R1-067-32.jpg

So I picked up a Minolta Dynax 7xi and dropped and expired roll of Fuji Superia 100 in it. Other then being a little warm they turned out ok. These are untouched straight off the scanner.
Kerz pond
broadhead001331-R1-011-4.jpg

Some clouds I liked
broadhead001331-R1-039-18.jpg

And my cat Briggs
broadhead001331-R1-071-34.jpg

I recently took a stab at film, and it brought back good memories. But I don't think I'll be shooting film regularly. It's expensive and a hassle. This shot was taken with a Nikon F3 with 50mm, f/1.4, non-AI lens on Ilford HP 5. I am not certain the camera is working properly so this might be the last roll. I also dusted off the Yashica Mat-124G that I bought in '85. I might give that one another go. It's kinda fun to use. I used Ilford Delta 100 with the TLR.

0102461-R01-005- F3 Reflections.jpeg

From the Yashica. A street vendor.View attachment 259822
Yes, film can be expensive. it was costing me $25 to mail, develop and have scanned plus 3 week turn around. Developing myself, it now costs less than 3 dollars and 3 hours turn around. Scanning takes less time than the set up with camera scanning to 46 mp. Really like the contrast and sharpness of your yashica image. May try some fp4 in it.

I shoot both depending on subject. If there is going to be a ton of shots ie sports then digital for sure. Otherwise film for me. It is a little costly and getting worse all the time. Someday I may be priced out but for now I’ll still use it.

I shoot both depending on subject. If there is going to be a ton of shots ie sports then digital for sure. Otherwise film for me. It is a little costly and getting worse all the time. Someday I may be priced out but for now I’ll still use it.
Yes, at $35 a roll for 10 shots with 67 is crazy expensive. Self developing at about $1 a shot much more reasonable. With 645 15 shots, 75 cents a shot is ok and gets me through a roll faster than 36 which seems to take for ever at 38 cents a shot. My biggest film cost was developing and scanning by a lab.

Most reactions

Back