Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Two different cameras at different times.

Taken with a new to me Minolta X-700 with expired Kodak 400 HD film
Broadhead000330-R1-E007.jpg

Taken with a Canon T-70 with Fuji Superia Xtra 400
Broadhead000329-R1-014-5A.jpg

Did you do the purple hue on purpose? Or was it the film? Look nice either way.
Thanks - actually the stone really is purple but I think the film boosted the hue further, or maybe had a purple hue itself, either way I quite liked the end result.

Thanks - actually the stone really is purple but I think the film boosted the hue further, or maybe had a purple hue itself, either way I quite liked the end result.
Ah, I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes labs can go off with the magenta. But if those stones are actually purple, that explains it.

That is one majestic tree, too!

My daughter's paint brush blotter - taken with my old Konica zUp Super 140, Superia 400. I find paint brush blotters to be as close to unintentional abstract expressionism as anything unplanned with paints, and brushes!

1685371808368.jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished developing a roll from my trip to Petworth, UK.
All are shot with Olympus OM-3ti, Fuji Xperia 400 and lens uncertain (I don't take note...) but looks like the Zuiko 55mm f1.2 for the first shot and the Zuiko 28mm f2.8 for the last two.

53-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

41-2-Edit.jpg

42-2-Edit-Edit.jpg

Well I shoot sheet film, here's one of my latest.

1686243580717.png

The lens my 1863 Dallmeyeyer Quick Acting Portrait Petzval 10" f4, shot with f16 Waterhouse stop, using a Gitzo front mounted shutter, lens fitted to my 10x8 Agfa Ansco Commercial View with a 5x4 reducing back. HHP5 studio flash, f16, HP5, Pyrocat HD. Printed on MG IV.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back