What's new

Postage stamps

riz_sat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Derby, United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello everyone
here I would like to share my little world stamps collection :)


worldstamps010a_rs_selected.jpg







worldstamps006a-rs.jpg







worldstamps004_rs_selected.jpg







worldstamps002a_rs.jpg



please do tell me any improvements to make
thanks everyone :D
 
A smaller watermark would be nice. Maybe just a little bit more depth of field as well.
 
Or try them straight on and entirely out-of-focus so they become abstracts.
 
hmm... I agree with all of them... anyway nice try... I love to see more photos of yours
 
sorry for late replies these days i am busy with exams :(




@NayLoMo6C and Derrel
thank you i will try shooting it with more depth of field and also try shooting with these photos in focus :)

@KenC
nice i will try this one too :D

@Abdullah Hassan
thank you :)
 
I like these but I do like KenC's suggestion. What exams are you writing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom