What's new

power lines at night

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was one of those moments where i was like "hey nobody ever takes shots of powerlines" and its actually pretty cool!

91320050509yd.jpg
 
Cool idea, I like it.
 
May I prove to you that you are not quite right? Maybe in this very thread? Let me know. (Only mine was not taken at night, I have to admit THAT).
 
oops my bad if your the first to do powerlines, ill clarify "first to take powerlines at night!" just thought it was a good idea
 
Ah. O-kay. "Powerlines at night"... Well, I don't have THAT... *wraps up her piccy and goes*
5.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom