DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2009 #1 A HDR shot of s sunset. I didn't really like what is happening around the trees on the horizon but I love he colors. C&C always welcome. Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
A HDR shot of s sunset. I didn't really like what is happening around the trees on the horizon but I love he colors. C&C always welcome.
tyrsmkr TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Jan 5, 2009 #2 I think it looks great. I tried taking some sunset shots and it was a disaster, so you've got my respect! :lmao:
I think it looks great. I tried taking some sunset shots and it was a disaster, so you've got my respect! :lmao:
Ls3D TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2007 Messages 1,279 Reaction score 3 Location Encinitas Cali Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2009 #3 This particular interplay of lines is quite whimsical, and your right - what great colors, if not a touch over saturated. -Shea
This particular interplay of lines is quite whimsical, and your right - what great colors, if not a touch over saturated. -Shea
DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 the power lines ended up being a bonus in the shot, must've been my lucky day.
Akoz TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Location London,Ont Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2009 #5 nice shot. i would just crop the photo in half to cut down on the blue sky above
DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I like the gradient going from orange to blue, i think if i cropped it i'd be taking too much out of it.
I like the gradient going from orange to blue, i think if i cropped it i'd be taking too much out of it.
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2009 #7 I try to avoid getting power lines and poles in my shots at all costs. I have never seen them as the subject before. You did a great job here. The HDR process really shines through in how colorful the sky is. Nice work.
I try to avoid getting power lines and poles in my shots at all costs. I have never seen them as the subject before. You did a great job here. The HDR process really shines through in how colorful the sky is. Nice work.
DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 At the location I shot this the powerlines are almost impossible to avoid. It turned out better than I thought, although I have taken sunset pics at the same location other times and find myself battling with them.
At the location I shot this the powerlines are almost impossible to avoid. It turned out better than I thought, although I have taken sunset pics at the same location other times and find myself battling with them.