What's new

PP revisted

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I first got Lightroom and was messing around, I knew little of what I was doing. I went back and did some PP on a photo and overall I like the way it came out. I'll post the one i first did with my editing coming from the basic window module, and the 2nd with me actually going in and adjusting stuff. What do you guys think? Better?


Beach Stare by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

and the one i actually did some edits to


IMG_0049-2.jpg by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

on a side note, I dont have the raw file for the 2nd one anymore....but I do, for some reason have the tiff file...hmmm
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom