Practice pics for new camera..56k NO

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i bought a Nikon 8700...so far im still learning to master the functions and different combinations of them etc etc, so far these are just some practice shots from around the house, i havent really gone anywhere to take pics, but i will this weekend...(KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE PRACTICE SHOTS lol, thank you)

my ring
ring.jpg

some..ashtray

practice_ashtray.jpg

a leaf, obviously (now keep in mind i didnt worry about the crops.since im just seeing what it can do for now)
leaf_practice.jpg

nickel_practice.jpg

my bro's gel'd hair b/w
hair.jpg

my eye
eye.jpg

some poker chips
chips.jpg

lookin down at my belt
belt.jpg

Accordingly, i think these pics are just like, my first 20 shots ive taken...i have yet to take some time lapse shots, long exposures, etc all that, thats coming soon im sure, but just takin pics of anything are helping learn to use it.

and damn originals are HUGE. yay for 8MP ;)

Nice crisp shots. I like the leaf and ashtray for some reason. Looks like you have a very nice camera...

I agree with Corry...Awesome detail in every photo though :shock:

The leaf is my favorite. :)

core_17 said:
Holy crap that is some awesome detail in your eye!

The detail in the rest of the photos aint too shabby either.
er, umm, I hope my photos can get as good as your umm, "practice". Cant wait till ya get serious :wink: .

I'm sure you will love the camera. I borrowed one from work one weekend and had a blast. Great low light and macro stuff. Excellent for that kind of work.

Eric

I had a 5700 and I really loved it

Only problem was the manual focus and digital viewfinder.. everything else is super !

That's a good camera that you have there, I hope you enjoy it !

I think you could get a really good photo of the poker chips if it was B&W and had like ciggaretes in an ashtray next to the chips to add character.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back