Well, you're not a bad subject, first of all; a pretty lady!
1. I like it, pretty sexy, and you got the focus right on the eyes. If possible, eliminate whatever light source is behind your legs if you try it again.
2. The backlighting is nice, but I don't care for the lens flare.
3. This one's nice too. The cheeks being blown out may be because it was taken in JPG format. JPG doesn't cope well with a lot of mid-tones.
4. I don't like this one, though it shows that you have nice eyes. I dont' like the couch in the foreground or the stuff in the background, but I do realize that candid portraits will often have this clutter. You might try a large aperture lens to help eliminate or blur the stuff in the background. A 50mm f/2 is a great lens to have for portraiture.
5. Excllent. I love this one. I wouldn't change anything except to make it bigger. B&W portraits are so classy, and the contrast between your dark eyes & hair and your face are just great.
6. I think this one would look better in B&W. It would draw my eye more towards your eye, and less towards the purple lens coating. In B&W, the contrast would be a benefit rather than a detriment.
It takes guts to post self portraits, but at least you always have a willing subject. Rembrandt learned a lot from his self portraits, and as a side benefit, we knew what he looked like.