5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #1 removed due forum unsubscription Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
S syphlix TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 687 Reaction score 1 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #2 hrm. i usually like motion blur but feel like in this one it kinda takes over the image
5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 the real subject is the streetcar, so i'm glad to hear you saying that it takes over the image (if i got your words right) thank you for commenting
the real subject is the streetcar, so i'm glad to hear you saying that it takes over the image (if i got your words right) thank you for commenting
mooimeisie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 711 Reaction score 12 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #4 Very interesting use of motion blur. I like it.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #5 Not bad. I don't mind that the main subject is the car but it's just how hard I guess you could say it is to see it some red would really bring out the picture more and just make it pop along with a bit of white. GL Tj
Not bad. I don't mind that the main subject is the car but it's just how hard I guess you could say it is to see it some red would really bring out the picture more and just make it pop along with a bit of white. GL Tj
chammer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 640 Reaction score 5 Location Virginia Beach, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #6 if you did a flash on this shot to freeze the car with the motion blur behind it you'd have a killer shot.
if you did a flash on this shot to freeze the car with the motion blur behind it you'd have a killer shot.
C Cortney TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location Rocklin, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #7 I love this! Great Job!
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #8 I can't really see it that well in the small image you posted here.
A adnasty TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Prague, Czech Republic Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2009 #9 I live across this bridge Nice shot, the crop at the top is a bit tight for my liking
5 512 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2009 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 adnasty said: I live across this bridge Nice shot, the crop at the top is a bit tight for my liking Click to expand... lucky guy! beautiful city!
adnasty said: I live across this bridge Nice shot, the crop at the top is a bit tight for my liking Click to expand... lucky guy! beautiful city!