Prayer Hands

chammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just playing around with trying something "artistic". does it work at all?

Prayer Hands - Hers

Prayer Hands - His

Neither one works for me. They both could have except for details that I find annoying.

In #1 the two hands are lined up in such a way that you barely see the left hand. Just enough that I wondered what it was at first glance. I don't know that I'm explaining this right but hope you understand me anyway. lol.

With #2 it is the shadow on the wrist that kills it for me. Otherwise, with just a bit of your face in the frame, I like this image.

ahhh i didnt even see the shadow! doh! :(

was using an overhead light that hangs from the ceiling as thats all i had available.

thanks for your input. i will try and redo these two and fix those issues. i do know what you mean about the hands lining up in the first. will try and get it so its clearly two hands next time! ;)

Maybe a different angle would help on the first one. But to be honest, I much prefer the second one. The bit of face really makes a huge difference.

i personally rather liked the second one, it just works better for me personally

Personally I really like the second one. I find the composition to be more pleasing and I think the noise actually adds something to the image instead of taking away from it. I would try to do something with the blunt shadow line across the wrist and hand. I think just blurring it to make it a little more subtle would be a big help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back