Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Oh gosh...this sent a pang of sadness through my heart. She is a dear, dear lady. I am sending her all the positive energy I can!

Positive thoughts and energy!

She is in my thoughts and prayers. :icon_hug:

I got some information today about our dear Sharon (Sm4Him) and she could definitely use our prayers right about now.

I won't share the information on what is going on yet as I'm not sure what her wishes are BUT she definitely needs some positive energy so please send some up for her!
All my best wishes, Sharon.

Thoughts and prayers to one of our coffee hosers.
:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

I'm not a prayer person, but I'll try anything for her. This has me genuinely concerned! I hope we get an update soon and above all that she's in good health. We miss you Sharon!

With a heavy heart I've updated the OP with information on what's going on with Sharon.
Perhaps we can get something to her? Flowers? Card?

Think, o God, of Sharon who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort her upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless Sharon with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord. Amen

I am also not a praying sort, but this ^^^ is a beautiful prayer and it echoes how we are all feeling, regardless of whether we are talking to a God, the universe, spirits, or just the air. However the message travels, may it get to her and give her comfort and healing.

Most reactions

Back