Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Awesome! So glad she's doing well.

I feel so bad about being late to this extremely important thread. I also feel good that it appears she is doing better and hopefully on route to a full recovery.

We all miss you Sharon and we all love you.

Prayers Away,
G

PS- Thank you Judi for being on top of everything.

Wonderful update - thank you so much, Judi! Sharon looks tired but her spirit is definitely shining through here!

Wonderful news and on her way to a full recovery!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

She looks rather good considering what she has been through. :)

And thank you for all the work on this post! :icon_hug:

Thank you for updating Judi . Continued thoughts and prayers for Sharon and her family.

Ok, I got to speak with Sharon's sister and she gave permission for me to share anything she posts, that means I get to post pics! It was great to see her smiling face :)
Thanks for calling Snowbear, her sister will provide the room number when she gets moved if we don't get a number before she gets in touch.
As for gifts/flowers/cards etc... if you can't use the hospital system for whatever reason or want to send something before she is moved I have Sharon's sister's home address and can provide it in private to anyone wishing to send that way, she will happily deliver things, just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Sharon should be moved to another room tomorrow.

View attachment 111804 View attachment 111805
Thank you for the picture, it was great to see her smile like that. I think I'll wait another day and not bug the nice people over there without any reason, please do let me know the room # once she's moved tomorrow. Thank you for getting the permissions and posting everything, we really appreciate it! :1247:

Hope she has a big room[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have not been logged on for a while and just seeing this now.I felt very heavy hearted after reading this and read just about every post In here.Prayers a zillion times to Sharon.

Just saw this myself. Wish her the best recovery... Lot's of good wishes.

Well wishes!

It seems I am terribly late to the prayer circle. I am overjoyed to see that it appears Sharon is on her road to recovery. I will be sending lots of healing vibes Your way as you continue to recover!

Most reactions

Back