Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

I don't know how I missed this till now. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Bunny. I'm not a praying type either, but I can certainly send positive thoughts and best wishes for a good outcome. I'm a bit shocked by this.
We're thinking of you, Sharon, get well soon!

I appreciate you keeping us informed, sorry to hear this.

I am sending her all the wishes in the world!:icon_hug:

Does anyone have a way I can send her a card? If you don't want to just hand out her address I understand that, but is so, could I relay it through one of you?

With a heavy heart I've updated the OP with information on what's going on with Sharon.
Perhaps we can get something to her? Flowers? Card?
OMG that was horrible, I can't tell you how sad I am right now! Why not flowers and cards, do you have a way to send her these? Absolutely count me in whatever it takes.

Sending prayers and thoughts to Sharon.

Like many of us, I have thought about this a lot since last night when I saw the post.
Thinking back on Sharon's posts, I know that she is a very giving person to her family, faith, work and community. As a small comfort, I believe she has a great support network going for her right now.
That is a blessing for her now.

Hi all, I'm still trying to contact someone to get permission to post some things but I will pass on that Sharon was up and taking selfies with a friend yesterday sporting orange accessories in fine UT fan fashion!

I took a look at the hospital website and it looks like flowers, ecards etc... can be sent from there if people would like to check it out it is here:

Gift Shop - UT Medical Center

Hi all, I'm still trying to contact someone to get permission to post some things but I will pass on that Sharon was up and taking selfies with a friend yesterday sporting orange accessories in fine UT fan fashion!

I took a look at the hospital website and it looks like flowers, ecards etc... can be sent from there if people would like to check it out it is here:

That's a relief, thank you so much for letting us know! :1247:
Do you happen to know the room number? Apparently we need that information. :blueface:

Do you happen to know the room number? Apparently we need that information. :blueface:

You are quite welcome.
I don't know the room number, I didn't realize we needed it, I will ask her sister when I hear back and let you know asap.

You are quite welcome.
I don't know the room number, I didn't realize we needed it, I will ask her sister when I hear back and let you know asap.
Thanks VERY much for this Judi - it means a LOT to many of us here, and is much appreciated!

Great many thanks for the updated information - fantastic to hear that she's been up and awake and doing selfies!

Sounds like she's really going through a very tough part in life; thoughts and best wishes still with her!

That is wonderful she is doing a little better! :)

I just called the hospital and she is not in a "regular" room, yet, but still in neuro critical care. I didn't ask to be transferred to the family waiting room. I'll call back in the morning if we don't have any updates.

Ok, I got to speak with Sharon's sister and she gave permission for me to share anything she posts, that means I get to post pics! It was great to see her smiling face :)
Thanks for calling Snowbear, her sister will provide the room number when she gets moved if we don't get a number before she gets in touch.
As for gifts/flowers/cards etc... if you can't use the hospital system for whatever reason or want to send something before she is moved I have Sharon's sister's home address and can provide it in private to anyone wishing to send that way, she will happily deliver things, just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Sharon should be moved to another room tomorrow.

sharon2.jpg
sharon3.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back