Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
k2rad.jpg

k9bwrad.jpg

k17rad.jpg

k3rad.jpg

k4rad.jpg

Last edited:
Woa a girl who doesn't scream and run when she see's snakes!?

( thats how all the girls I know react when they see mine )

Oh and GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER.... I own 2 red tails.

Great pics!

Kathi, your "eye" has really developed in the last few months!! Posing, Comp, DOf and PP are all bang on. 1,5 & 7 are my fave's. Good work!

ScottS, you should also check out this_thread_of_mine ... there's more than one girl in this world who does NOT scream and run when she sees (or handles!) snakes.

This is a pretty model, JJM, and she has two lovely Boas. I like the first photo best of all by far. The snakes look their "snakiest" in those, and everything else works brilliantly, too.

#1 and 7 are my favorites. I was going to include #6, too, but the bandaged thumb is distracting to me. :) For some reason, her eyes look kind of dead in #5 but I can't for the life of me say why. The pose and composition of #3 is FANTASTIC, just wish we could see the snake's head. Compositionally, I think these are some of your best I've seen. :)

Marian

it's too bad the pythons are shedding... If you waited another week they would have had new skin. haha

Taralyn Romero - hi thanks. It was her idea to have the snakes and I was kind of excited. Gave me the chance to do something different. :)

NJMAN - thanks. Yup - she's only 17. I know, I swear the high school kids around here look older than I do sometimes! Her sister did the hair and apparently she never does anything with it - she kept saying _ I feel like I'm from the brady bunch! HA!

ScottS - you are funny. ;) Yes those are her babies, she loves them. I like them too but I wouldn't like to feed them animals and stuf - no way!

heip - thanks so much. Number 5 is my favorite too. :) I'm glad you like them. :) You're CC is one of the reason I am improving in some areas!

LaFoto- ooh I checked out that thread of yours, nice! Thanks for your comments. :)

wildmaven - Good looking out! I did not notice the bandage she must have taken it off in between her home and the park we did the rest of them in. Number 5 - Theres a funny story behind that. This girl was hard to get a smile out of at first. Said she doesnt like to smile (ah.. teenagers :) ) SO I said something (won't say what but it worked ;) ) to make her laugh so then when I wanted serious she had a hard time not laughing. Number 5 was her attempt at no smile once she had the giggles. I hope she will like it though she looks very pretty in it i think. :)
And the snake head, well they have a mind of thier own! haha They werent into cooperating as I had other ideas we didnt get to try! Too cold.

littleman- you're right, they were shedding. But another week here in PA and they would have been to cold - at least that is what she told me, they dont like cold. :)

Spot on, colors, DoF, poses etc, your coming on leaps n bounds girl, keep it up. H

Thanks - I've been trying to pay attetnion to you guys and your cc, hopefully it'll stick. ;)

I think I like #2 and 5 the most.

there all nice, but the snake doesnt seem to be part of her....

christie photo - wow that is an interesting photo! Would be a fun shoot for sure!

Thorammer - thanks for your comments. I dont know what you mean about it not seeming to be a part of her... you mean she doesn't seem passionate about them... or that I should have done it differently. I would love to hear any ideas. Thanks. :)

I agree with one of the posters above. You are getting crazy good at this at an alarming rate. Don't move to Dallas!
I LOVE all of these! I love the processing, the posing, the comp, the light, the model, and the way she's responding to you.
Exellent!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back