pretty senior... with snakes!

#1, #2, and #3 are my favorites.. Top choice of them all is #1, nice work!

...by the way, which one's Alice...

Very nice series.

Elsaspet - You crack me up - how sweet of you to say but I could only hope to ever get close to your level of greatness. :) And by the way -I guess wedding photography, even though I had sworn it off, has grown on me. I have three weddings scheduled in 2008. ;) Thanks for you comments and inspiration. :hug::

spiritedwildfire - thanks for commenting. I'm glad some peopl like number 2. I was a little worried that I should not have but her off at the wrists that way. :)

emogirl - thanks. You know one thing that helped with the coor? I am a dummy. I checked my camera meny and you know how you can move certain things up and down like contrast saturation. Yeah, I had my saturation all the way down. :blushing: I do not know how that happened. But I am glad I checked it out! It's in the middle now and I think that works pretty well combined with the correct white balance. whew! lol

kundalini ...by the way, which one's Alice...

hey there, thanks for commenting but I must admit - I dont get it. :blushing: I think I'm a little slow today? lt was a long day. :) Anyhow I am glad you like the series. :)

hey there, thanks for commenting but I must admit - I dont get it. :blushing: I think I'm a little slow today? lt was a long day. :) Anyhow I am glad you like the series. :)

Sometimes I go off on tangents and certain images, phrases and emotions act as a catalyst. The manifestation is usually a line from a song, movie etc. and usually at inappropiate moments.

In the case of your thread, it was the snake. I had been listening to a couple of Alice Cooper albums (anybody remember what those were?) earlier this week and it just kinda struck a chord. He certainly fancied snakes early in his career. I think the line from the song was actually the girl asking why the singer's name was Alice in the long haired rock-n-roll band. There's not much more to it. Sorry for the confusion. If it's any consolation, I often confuse myself.

Again, my I say that you have a very nice series of photos here (slowly doing the backstroke). They are all good, but I like #1 best.

kundalini - ha, of course that makes perfect sense ;) Interesting thought process you have going on there. :) No reason to appologize for confusing me, I'm confused more often than not. I think of it as a gift. ;)

Craifg - thank you. And yes, the snakes are beautimous. :)

I think you did it perfect, but the midel doesnt seem so into it from the snake aspect, I think shes prob just a little weird cause they could bite you know.. Its not a big deal, I just honed in on it...

I think you did it perfect, but the midel doesnt seem so into it from the snake aspect, I think shes prob just a little weird cause they could bite you know.. Its not a big deal, I just honed in on it...

oh, cool. Was just wondering. I spend a lot of time looking for different ideas and so I'm open for all suggestions. ;) Thanks again for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back