Pretty Tough Toddler Shoot...

Bgagnon127

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.briangagnonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...but overall I think they came out pretty good considering. C&C welcome.

This is how it started which I still love because it shows her character...
i-Qqjkhq5-L.jpg

Then she loosened up a little...
DSC0110-L.jpg

DSC0140-L.jpg

DSC0115-L.jpg

All of them are really cute, but that first one says a thousand words with just one look. :) I love it.

Love the first one the most! Good job! How old? 2? 2 yr olds are the toughest! Always want to do the opposite of what you want them to do... haha

All of them are really cute, but that first one says a thousand words with just one look. :) I love it.

adorable!

#1 - "whacchu lookin at?"

Love the first one the most! Good job! How old? 2? 2 yr olds are the toughest! Always want to do the opposite of what you want them to do... haha

Thanks everyone. Would you include shot #1 into the optional pics for a parent? I love it too but I'm not sure. And yes she was 2, and warmed up pretty good by the end of it. I fully enjoy shooting kids her age (because my daughter is the same age).

Thanks everyone. Would you include shot #1 into the optional pics for a parent? I love it too but I'm not sure.

You're kidding, right.
#1 is an amazingly lovely, uniquely personable shot and every father and mother will want this around forever.

If you're doing this on spec, I would invest in a 11 x14 of this one just to show them.

Lew

Thanks everyone. Would you include shot #1 into the optional pics for a parent? I love it too but I'm not sure.

You're kidding, right.
#1 is an amazingly lovely, uniquely personable shot and every father and mother will want this around forever.

If you're doing this on spec, I would invest in a 11 x14 of this one just to show them.

Lew
Yeah your right. I showed the mom and she loved it. Thanks

Most reactions

Back