Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/4.5
ISO 64
1/500 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
40 mm

Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox OCF Right SB 910, Using Phottix/Odin II System. OCF Left SB 700 & Rogue Grid, Using Phottix/Odin II System.

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20180715-untitled-15-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Unfortunately I'm not feeling the fear. He seems to be staring out the window but there's nothing sinister for the viewer to latch on to. I got into a film noir kick last year. One of those was a similar shot to yours Things That Go Bump In The Night might give you some ideas.

Unfortunately I'm not feeling the fear. He seems to be staring out the window but there's nothing sinister for the viewer to latch on to. I got into a film noir kick last year. One of those was a similar shot to yours Things That Go Bump In The Night might give you some ideas.

I hate to say (but you are nice person, so it doesn't bother me) I agree with you! lol

@enezdez it's payback for me sitting here green with envy while you went to B&H. :allteeth:
All kidding aside I suspect you'll come up with something that puts me to shame. Do some reading and research on the character created by Raymond Chandler - Phillip Marlowe, one of my favorite sources for inspiration back then. My mind is spinning with ideas for your model.

Last edited:
Nicely shot. I agree the theme may have been lost, but I like the lighting and processing of this.

Thank you!

@enezdez it's payback for me sitting here green with envy while you went to B&H. :allteeth:
All kidding aside I suspect you'll come up with something that puts me to shame. Do some reading and research on the character created by Raymond Chandler - Phillip Marlowe, one of my favorite sources for inspiration back then. My mind is spinning with ideas for your model.

I will my friend!

I personally think this is the best photo you have taken, although the title doesn't work, so let's just forget about that for now. The crop doesn't work either, but fortunately that can be fixed. Also, the crutch doesn't work, but with some care that can easilly be removed. What really works in this shot are the tones you have achieved, either through the lighting, or in post. Eitherway, they look great and have the start of a great cinematic colour aesthetic. I like this shot so much that I was a little bit naughty and tweaked it slightly in Phototshop. I note you don't permit editing so sorry about that - I couldnt resist. If you're curious about my edit then PM me :)

the title absolutely works...i see it perfectly clear..
that guy is on warfarin and eliquis and he just got a skin tear. hes holding on for dear life. holding pressure and watching for EMS to arrive, fearing that he will bleed out before they get there.

masterfully done.

the title absolutely works...i see it perfectly clear..
that guy is on warfarin and eliquis and he just got a skin tear. hes holding on for dear life. holding pressure and watching for EMS to arrive, fearing that he will bleed out before they get there.

masterfully done.

Aha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back