Princess Pain in the butt (first post)

rebecca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My daughter and I breaking in a black backdrop. The shadow from the crown on her arm irks me but like I said we were just playing.

princesssml.jpg

princess2sml.jpg

Awww. :)
Both are sweet. She looks best in the b&w one I think.

edit

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :)

rebecca said:
Wow 48 views and one reply, how sad.

Hey...dont' feel bad...I posted mine last night and I haven't gotten ANY replies at all yet! At least you got Ferny!

That said, I agree with him....the second one is better IMO. :)

Welcome to the site!

i like the second one! but im always partial to black and white.

and dont worry about the replies rebecca, its the weekend and traffic picks back up when people go back to work.

md

Hey Rebecca.

I love your shots and the backdrop. Was this shot in a studio?

Welcome to TPF. Technically these are both great photos. The first is a more classic pose and I think suits her quite well. The 2nd is much more original as portrait posing goes and I think it really showcases her eyes.

MDowdey said:
i like the second one! but im always partial to black and white.

and dont worry about the replies rebecca, its the weekend and traffic picks back up when people go back to work.

md

I was just bumping the post. I seriously don't get offended that easily if no one replies.

xaer said:
Hey Rebecca.

I love your shots and the backdrop. Was this shot in a studio?

Thanks, no not a studio it was shot in my livingroom. I like to pretend it is one sometimes :wink:

I like the second the best too although both are good. I've come to the realization that most on this forum just want to look and learn and maybe a tad bit afraid to speak up.

Both nice shots. The second one does have a nicer feel to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back