Princesses!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

So I had a shoot with this group called Dream Entertainers. Basically, they dress up as princesses and do parties for kids. Anyway, this is one of the first shots I've edited so far. We were using a green screen.

$DSC_0043-1-1.JPG

What do you think?

The front row of royalty are pretty...

...blown-out.

Two things bother me: (1) Your masking needs some work; the white haired princess in the back row looks like she was butchered off of the green screen, and (2) WHY are they all doing something just a little bit different with their hands? All the same? Fine. All completely different? Equally fine. The way it is now however, it looks to me like you showed them what you want, but didn't check to make sure that everyone was the way they were supposed to be.

Two things bother me: (1) Your masking needs some work; the white haired princess in the back row looks like she was butchered off of the green screen, and (2) WHY are they all doing something just a little bit different with their hands? All the same? Fine. All completely different? Equally fine. The way it is now however, it looks to me like you showed them what you want, but didn't check to make sure that everyone was the way they were supposed to be.

No they thought it would be nice to have the ones in front do two hands, and the ones in back do one hand... I don't think it's that terrible. And the masking could definitely be better, but I didn't have a light for my backdrop so I'm happy I got it this good.

Thanks for the tips!

The front row of royalty are pretty...

...blown-out.

Can you not see the detail in their skin?

To me that means it's not blown out. It may be more exposed than the backrow, but I wouldn't say blown-out.

Thanks though.

This one might be better...

$ElsaTrish-1.JPG

Yeah?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back