What's new

Printing Issues

rjackjames

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
988
Reaction score
1
Location
South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the Canon 9500 Mark II Printer, when I try to print some of my pictures I colors seem to be different when I print them. On the screen it looks great when I print I get something totally different. Can anyone help me solve this issue. I mostly do landscapes printing.
 
You raise a long issue which is colours workflow. You need to do your homework on this, reading and searching over the internet.
Roughly, your monitor needs calibration, you must process your pictures into a color gamut let say Adobe RGB as reference, you have to profile your printing for each couple paper/ink parameter.
It is a all workflow , a lot of work, ink & paper wasted. If you scan film, then the same apply and even for your digital camera you should make a profil.
The answer to your question refers to a long learning process.

That said, it is very interesting, it is another side of photography which is "reproduction".

Good luck
Michel
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom