Privatizing Air Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were smart, which they aren't, the Airlines would stay away from such an idea. If it is under their control one incident where there is a death or deaths and we will have a new conglomerate Airline named My Big Ol'e Fat F#@%!$g Airline with a new owner or owners.

If they were smart, which they aren't, the Airlines would stay away from such an idea. If it is under their control one incident where there is a death or deaths and we will have a new conglomerate Airline named My Big Ol'e Fat F#@%!$g Airline with a new owner or owners.

Wait, are you suggesting there are consequences in government?

With upgraded technology like having modern gps on atc, that means more airplanes in the air, and more airplanes get really close to each other. That is pretty scary to me.

With upgraded technology like having modern gps on atc, that means more airplanes in the air, and more airplanes get really close to each other. That is pretty scary to me.

you sound like you work in government already. ive had these exact same conversations before about digitizing a paper form -- in year 2017.

im seriously laughing that you're opposed to upgraded technology.

what's scary is government control of anything.

what's scary is government control of anything.
So true. I mean, airbags, speed limits, and safety belts have done nothing but hinder our ability to die. Darn regulations keep putting casket companies out of business. Think of the jobs that could be created by having more accidents.

all things innovated by private industry by a some awful fat cat trying to make money...

They will still be regulated...

This thread has been reported, and I'm not sure it has much future with the underlying politics involved. This conversation is better relegated to the Subscribers forum, where political conversation can go unmoderated, and be as lively as you want it to be. Out here, it's all insinuation that anything promoting capitalism is only good, and anything promoting government oversight is only bad. So black & white.

And yet as photographers we all appreciate the value of middle gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back