probably my best series yet....

Cool series man. Really dig the second shot.

Excellent stuff man! To see these photos and not know your age, I would have not guessed you would be 14. Keep up the fabulous work!

only 14??? jeez, now i feel old...

The photos are all great, i don't feel i can add anything to the crits thus far, but the borders feel kinda silly. When ever i see black digi borders and white text, i think of those dumb "inspiration" pictures with captions under them like this: http://www.triton.studver.uu.nl/img/teamwork.jpg

This is all purely subjective anyway, but at least the repetition of the titles between pics seems a little repetitive :p

I like the second!! Doesnt the first look like a pen* s? :mrgreen:

yes, the first one is a bit phallic.. even got balls :p

well, some nice images here! I love the light on the second one. but the framing is not really working for me. too much dark space on the right - a void where the mind does not create anything (at least not my mind). that right region is a region without tension, so it throws the image off balance (at least through my eyes)..

On the Great Gaddsden one I like the composition, just a pity that the foreground is so dark. But that is something you could not change unless you had a giant reflector ;)

nice conversion in the last one.

I like those. Nice job, Duncan

Most reactions

Back