What's new

problem with cactus receivers

blythe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Is there anyway to know if the receivers ran out of battery or not? The reason why im asking is because Ive tried using them but they are not working. I dropped the attachment that goes on my camera, however the red light still blinks when I am trying to sync with the other 2 receivers. So im not sure if the 2 receivers ran out of batteries or not. Any help would be great.

thanks
 
Have you put new/fresh batteries in yet? While some people do get them with batteries that last for a while, the usual disclaimer is that the included batteries are meant for testing purposes only and will need to be replaced ASAP.

So first thing you need to do, is to put in fresh batteries.
I'm not sure which model you have, but the ones I have, use a CR5 battery (or something like that). It's a PITA...so I wired in a AA battery holder on one of them, works great.

Still, these things are dirt cheap compared to most other flash triggers. So you can't complain too much when they don't work all that well. That's why I upgraded to the Cyber Sync triggers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom