problem with film camera date meter on picture

bla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody!

um, ok so I have a problem regarding some of my older pictures that I took on trips with my family. I just got my camera back then and I wasn't keen enough to turn off the "date" function of the camera :x. So on the old pictures there are these glaring orange numbers :x informing me of the date I took the picture :x.

There were some pictures that I really liked, and I was wondering if it is possible to remove these dates without actually cropping out from the photo.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Short answer is yes, you can. :)

You could scan them and edit them with something like Photoshop or another utility that has the ability to fix things like that and then have the edited pics reprinted.

Yeah! alright!!!

Well now that I know there's hope, thank you by the way, ... how would I go about doing this? Or should I post another thread in the Photoshop section?

Thanks in advance.

It's fine to use it here. There are tutorials for cloning techniques in the photoshop/tutorial sections that can tell you more methods but my favorite way to remove them with PS is to use the bandaid tool or the clone stamp to erase them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back