robertwsimpson
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 2,471
- Reaction score
- 30
- Location
- West Palm Beach, Fl
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
So much for wanting C&C.They distract you from the giant wooden sculpture that takes up most of the frame and is sitting right dead center? I suggest riddlin.
So much for wanting C&C.They distract you from the giant wooden sculpture that takes up most of the frame and is sitting right dead center? I suggest riddlin.
wow that's pretty good. I might have to check out that software if I don't do a complete reshoot. Thanks for the help.
Pass! I read what you had to say when someone else tried to give you valid input.So much for wanting C&C.They distract you from the giant wooden sculpture that takes up most of the frame and is sitting right dead center? I suggest riddlin.
Thank you for your input on my photo.
They distract you from the giant wooden sculpture that takes up most of the frame and is sitting right dead center? I suggest riddlin.