What's new

Product Photography?

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
325
Reaction score
7
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so for product photography what surface would you guys recommend? Should i get a white shooting table, a white background hung from a pole, or a light tent?
 
I prefer a light tent.

...Depending on the size of the product.
 
a light tent works great, also a white gloss paper under a sheet of glass or plexi-glass works amazing for reflections and such
 
a light tent works great, also a white gloss paper under a sheet of glass or plexi-glass works amazing for reflections and such

I suppose you would be able to put a sheet of glass inside the light tent?
 
I like white background man
It's just personal thought because it depends on the situation
 
a light tent works great, also a white gloss paper under a sheet of glass or plexi-glass works amazing for reflections and such

I suppose you would be able to put a sheet of glass inside the light tent?

depends on the size but yea, and make sure you have gloss paper underneath makes it look much better
 
Depending on what you're shooting, just a piece of gloss photo paper and another piece of standard printing paper will work just fine. I've done that on more than one occasion in the past and have had great results. Light tents do seem pretty cool though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom