Professional Canon camera bodies, camera equipment and accessories

Hmmmm. Phase One P20 or P25 with a basic hasselblad 500C kit for around 6k (or less) or fifteen year old DCS-5 for 5k?

Decisions, decisions.

Door A... Or Door B.... ? I am so nervous... :roll:

50% off ..... blowout sale! don't everyone jump at once!

I just bartered a kidney for this deal. I wonder if the russian underground will accept "nevermind".

What do you mean Erni? This is a good deal. Don't you trust him, he is a photo pro.

I just bartered a kidney for this deal. I wonder if the russian underground will accept "nevermind".

If you are going to get off the boat, then get all the way off the boat.....

I'm really wishing that teh OP would come back and say something. I hope he isn't trying to double his investment.

I was convinced, which is why I made the call, but you guys made me rethink the deal...I mean...kidneys don't grow back. Maybe I can do something like 1/2 my liver instead...it will grow back...sorta...

A 500mm 1.8? I'll take it, my sigma 200-500mm 2.8 has been holding me back, its way too slow. Do you guys think a 500m 1.8 is a good first prime? On DX?

A 500mm 1.8? I'll take it, my sigma 200-500mm 2.8 has been holding me back, its way too slow. Do you guys think a 500m 1.8 is a good first prime? On DX?

I'm sure it rocks on that 1.3mp sensor, I think a potato would rock on that sensor.

I was convinced, which is why I made the call, but you guys made me rethink the deal...I mean...kidneys don't grow back. Maybe I can do something like 1/2 my liver instead...it will grow back...sorta...

Waking up in a bath tub full of ice for some obsolete studio gear warrants extra consideration....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back